The Community of Reno has been an amazing support system for everyone in these hard times and have really pulled together to help out this beautiful family. Here are some ways to help out.
- Donate now at http://johnsonmemorial.bbnow.org/index.php
- Order a beautiful picture from Marielle Hayes and all proceeds go to the family http://www.mariellehayes.com/2011/12/photographer/personal/in-memory-of-karli-johnson/
- December 27, 2011: Please come to Ceol Irish Pub on Tuesday, December 27th from 7-10pm. Proceeds from drink sales during this time will go to The Johnson Family.
- December 31, 2011: Kimmie's Coffee Cup will be donating all tips to the Johnson Memorial Fund. Please come support our local community while helping out our favorite family!!!!!
6770 S Virginia St
Reno, NV 89511(775) 853-4952
- January 16th, 2011: BJ's Bar and Grill is donating 15% of their profit made from 5-9pm to the Johnson Memorial Fund. You must present your flier in order for your dinner to go towards the Memorial Fund. Fliers are currently in the process of being made so stay tuned.
- January 21st and 22nd: Salon Platinum will be holding a fundraiserfor the family of Karli Johnson, Will Johnson and little baby Bodie. All of their earnings that day will go straight to the family. $20 men's cuts, $40 women's, $30 blow dry & style, & $100 cut/colors. A portion of all product sales will also go to them so even if you don't need your hair done, come by and pick up some product. Or just come by and donate.They will also be accepting boys items from clothes to car seats to strollers. Anything helps!
Again Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for all the support!!